Who are we?
GeneMill is an open access synthetic biology foundry, located within the Centre for Genomic Research (CGR) at the University of Liverpool. GeneMill provides end-to-end design, construction and phenotypic characterisation of small to large gene constructs or genetic circuits/pathways for academic and industrial applications. Offering a wide range of expertise in Genomics, Bioinformatics and Metabolomics, GeneMill is equipping the scientific community with easy access to the skills and technologies required to explore the possibilities of synthetic biology.
Where are we based?
We are based in the MerseyBio building on campus at the University of Liverpool
0151 794 6455
- Mark Caddick (Director)
- Christiane Hertz-Fowler (Director)
- James Johnson (Facility Manager)
- Hannah McCue (Senior R&D Scientist)
- Daniel Vidler (Metabolomics R&D Scientist)
- Thomas Craig (Senior Developer)
- Nichola Rockliffe (Senior RA)